SV Changes Sold

I hope everyone is doing as well as possible with the COVID19 pandemic. We are staying healthy and haven’t come down with the virus that we know. I continue to work weekends at Hospice of the Western Reserve practicing appropriate precautions and have the PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) that I need. We take it very […]

Shalom Y’all Food Festival

Sunday, October 27. Day 110 We woke up to more cold this morning. An unusual thing happened. We heard birds walking on the foredeck and then saw birds walking on the forehatch. We haven’t seen this before so I attempted to get some photos, very quietly getting out of bed to get the camera and […]

Stay in Turners Creek-Savannah, GA

Thursday, October 24, Day 107 We woke to clear skies and 54 degrees outside and 62 degrees inside the boat. The engine is taking many cranks to turn over and start, but is better than yesterday. We cast off Bentana at 725am with minimal current. It was so cold that Phil put gloves on at […]

It’s better in St. Marys

Monday, November 4 We started the day bouncing around in the Cumberland Island Anchorage after spending a trying night at anchor. The wind and current were opposing each other and Changes couldn’t figure out where to be, so she was just everywhere! I woke up about every 2 hours. You know how it is; one […]

NOT the best day!

Sunday, November 3. 730pm If you have read the earlier post, you know that we have been having engine troubles. But it turns out that we had other troubles I will tell you about, and we’re still not sure of the cause. I had finished my short post and went to the head to take […]

Quick update -on the move tonight

Tuesday, October 29 We are in Turner’s Creek with preparations made (dinghy on deck) to go out Wassaw Sound then south along the Georgia coast to go in St. Simons Inlet with enough light to see ending up in Brunswick Harbor tomorrow with Bentana going along with us. We have consulted Chris Parker and expect […]

Lady’s Island (Beaufort), SC

Thursday, October 17, Day 100 We woke to a HEAVY dew and were able to see a few dolphins, but only were able to get photos of their fin out of the water. We waited until 847am to raise the anchor to try to have the negative tidal current less than starting early and having […]